2011. július 4., hétfő

Strange chat

This post is dedicated to my sweet ex-colleagues in Prague so this time I'm writing in English.
I worked with you guys for almost three years and I really miss it - the fun and the good relationship, although we never met in person.
One of the funniest experiences last week represents the whole thing very well. We are working with google spreadsheets in one of the projects with many languages, and it's quite on-the-fly localisation: we receive the mail to translate this or that, open the spreadsheet ourselves (not our resources) and simply put the translations in there.
Now last week I was filling the HU column when suddenly far below the translation area a string appeared in the CZ column, stating: "Zsofia was faster :D"
And then we started to chat.
I can tell that I never imagined to use a google spreadsheet for chatting but it was so fun I felt like hugging Filip. Thanks guys for the distant friendship and I definitely promise to go to Prague some day.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése